marinashutup on feminism
↳"BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MEN?!" - Is Feminism Sexist? (x)
Times Tumblr Raised Serious Questions About “Harry Potter”
I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.
why is your dog tall enough to be in the nba
A Voice for Men, a men’s rights site that is most notable for being featured as a hate site by the Southern Poverty Law Center, is currently hosting a conference on men’s issues in Detroit.
The images above are direct quotes of what some of the speakers at this men’s rights conference have said.
Sit back and marvel at the newest human rights movement.
Please share this post far and wide so everyone knows exactly what men’s rights activists believe!
The weirdest thing is that people talk about “coming out” as if it’s this big momentous thing that only happens once while in actual fact it’s something that you do almost every single day every time you talk to a new person every time you’re in a new situation you’re constantly weighing your options, the ability to be your true self vs the advantages of being a false self and honestly it’s so fucking exhausting
• my life • 'i live with my.... my....' • 'i live with another girl' • 'i live with my better half' • i'm such a coward y'all