I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.
why is your dog tall enough to be in the nba
A Voice for Men, a men’s rights site that is most notable for being featured as a hate site by the Southern Poverty Law Center, is currently hosting a conference on men’s issues in Detroit.
The images above are direct quotes of what some of the speakers at this men’s rights conference have said.
Sit back and marvel at the newest human rights movement.
Please share this post far and wide so everyone knows exactly what men’s rights activists believe!
The weirdest thing is that people talk about “coming out” as if it’s this big momentous thing that only happens once while in actual fact it’s something that you do almost every single day every time you talk to a new person every time you’re in a new situation you’re constantly weighing your options, the ability to be your true self vs the advantages of being a false self and honestly it’s so fucking exhausting
• my life • 'i live with my.... my....' • 'i live with another girl' • 'i live with my better half' • i'm such a coward y'all
"What does "outside of the gender binary" even mean and why do you think it's bullshit? I honestly dont know what it is and I really want to know your opinion"
People who don’t ‘identify’ as women or men. They believe that they’re inbetween or neither.
The thing is, I understand not being happy with gender and the gross constructions such as make up, high heels, whatever but that’s why we need to show women that you can still be a woman and not want to follow societal beauty norms.
It’s bullshit because we should not be teaching women that if you’re not a man just because you don’t like ‘girly’ things. There is not a specific way to be a woman.
The reasons why many men pay for sex are revealed in the interviews that make up a major new piece of research
But another of the interviewees left me feeling concerned. Darren was young, good-looking and bright; I asked him how often he thought the women he paid enjoyed the sex. “I don’t want them to get any pleasure,” he told me. “I am paying for it and it is her job to give me pleasure. If she enjoys it I would feel cheated.” I asked if he felt prostitutes were different to other women. “The fact that they’re prepared to do that job where others won’t, even when they’re skint, means there’s some capability inside them that permits them to do it and not be disgusted,” he said. He seemed full of a festering, potentially explosive misogyny.
When asked what would end prostitution, one interviewee laughed and said, “Kill all the girls.” Paul told me that it would take “all the men to be locked up”. But most of them told the researchers that they would be easily deterred if the current laws were implemented. Fines, public exposure, employers being informed, being issued with an Asbo or the risk of a criminal record would stop most of the men from continuing to pay for sex. Discovering the women were trafficked, pimped or otherwise coerced would appear not to be so effective. Almost half said they believed that most women in prostitution are victims of pimps (“the pimp does the psychological raping of the woman,” explained one). But they still continued to visit them.
"Lots of men go to prostitutes so they can do things to them that real women would not put up with."
Pretty much every quote in this article is super disturbing. x___x